To challenge oneself on treks and scrambles is often reward enough, but to raise money for a worthwhile cause whilst meeting new friends and experiencing new challenges must bring far greater rewards indeed.
Imp Adventures would like to assist you in ensuring your charity challenge is as safe and as rewarding as it can be, whilst also being challenging but within the realms of achievability for all taking part.
We would like to offer our professional services to assist your charity in achieving its targets and goals from the outset. We are able to provide information, images, briefings and presentations to ensure that your time and efforts are best placed to support all participants in achieving the charities goals.
Imp Adventures are able to offer a tailor made solution to suit your charity fund raisers, whether it be a simple one day event such as the Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge, or further afield multi-day challenges like the Tuscan 3 Peaks or the Corsican GR20.
Raise Money for Help for Heroes
Imp Adventures are proud to be an associated provider for Help for Heroes 'Open' Charity Challenges and fund raising events.
ABOUT HELP FOR HEROES ►
If you would like to participate in one of our exciting fund raising events and raise money for ‘Help for Heroes’ ? As an approved provider it couldn’t be simpler. Please follow the following procedure:
1. View our ‘Trips’ page and choose the trip that you would like to undertake (gradings explained on trip page)
2. View our Dates and Prices page and choose the date that suits your needs (If no dates then please enquire and we will try our best to accommodate your needs, numbers dependant
3. Make enquiry or booking using the online ‘booking form’ or ‘contact form’
4. Print and post or email and post the ‘on-line’ booking form along with your deposit / registration fee ‘which secures your place on the chosen trip’ (please read terms and conditions) to Imp Adventures.
5. Once your completed booking form and registration fee have been received you will be emailed confirmation and your details will be sent to ‘Help for Heroes’
6. ‘Help for Heroes’ will contact you and send out official sponsor forms and a ‘fund raising’ information pack via e-mail, which will assist you in your fund raising activities.
7. At least 80% of the total minimum fundraising target is payable to ‘Help for Heroes’ no later than 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the Charity Challenge / Fund Raising event. (Unless prior agreement with Imp Adventures is sought).
8. Once all monies have been collected and received by ‘Help for Heroes’ an additional activity information sheet will be emailed to participants from Imp Adventures detailing further information regarding the actual activity timings, meeting place etc etc.
9. Enjoy the Challenge.